Re: gEDA-user: Resistor valuesâ

Den 2010-12-24 00:38:35 skrev Stefan Salewski <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Fri, 2010-12-24 at 00:31 +0100, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:

Value: â Enter â390kâ.

Does it look nice? It certainly does not on my system.

Am I doing this right at all?

May it be related to your OHM sign? I never use it, and I do not see it
often in professional sheets. It ok if you want it, may work if gschem
supports it and your box in configured fine, i.e. for utf-8.

Please try without that sign for testing, maybe you can provide a
picture of the problem.

This was only an example and the â has nothing to do with it. Of course I have tried different text, like 390, 390k, 390 k and so on.

Do you mean that this works perfectly for you, that the text appears inside the symbol?

If I turn the symbol 90Â, the value appears to the right of the symbol. Maybe the value shouldn't appear inside, but rather above it or something?

--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg