Re: gEDA-user: Working on a tiny schematics editor

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 2:31 AM, Stefan Salewski <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Some weeks ago I started working on a very basic schematics editor,
> compatible with current gschem file format. I am writing it in Ruby,
> using GTK/Cairo.

I while ago I started my own schematics editor - pschem:

http://code.google.com/p/pschem/

Its development has stalled but there might be some bits and pieces
for you to pick up or, if you're interested, to help me out with it.
It looks like your goals are pretty much inline with mine (minus some
minor differences in tools and frameworks choices we've made).

Cheers,

Andrzej