Re: gEDA-user: Working on a tiny schematics editor

On Dec 26, 2010, at 3:28 PM, Stefan Salewski wrote:

> I do not think that this
> really proves that a gschem rewrite is obsolete. There are so many
> similar problems, wishful improvements. All big task currently, no one
> really does it.

What many pcb users really seem to want is a HID for schematics. If such a thing existed, we could hope that most of the pressure to damage gEDA in order to specifically serve pcb would abate. And if it used the .sch format, they could still move into the wider world of gEDA when they find the need.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx