Re: gEDA-user: Announcement: gTAG-sch-20010210

lmbruga@sire.es said:
> I would like not to be boring but a proper power-on-reset device is a
> must.

I don't know about it being a "must", but I'm beginning to wonder if
it wouldn't hurt. I'm using my first EZ-USB devices in my day-job
and there are reports of some power-on problems. There is never any
trouble when it is plugged into a powered-on system, but we occasionally
see odd behavior when it is plugged into a system being powered on.
steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,