RE: gEDA-user: Announcement: gTAG-sch-20010210

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Luis Miguel Brugarolas wrote:

> I would like not to be boring but a proper power-on-reset device is a must.

Hmmm, <mumbling looking through data sheets> Aaargghh!! You're right! I
have made a mistake. It will be added (in fact already is).

I used the LBO stuff from the MAX882. I added an resistive divider to LBI.
I should just double check it, before releasing it.

Winefred also found some problems in the generated netlist. PCB didn't
like them. Fixed with some extra lines in gnetlistrc.

Thanks for repeteadly whacking me over the head 'til I understand.

Regards,
/spe
! Stefan Petersen, MSc EE         !  \
! http://www.stacken.kth.se/~spe/ !    \_________________________