Re: gEDA-user: hierarchical schematics

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Ales Hvezda wrote:

> 	Yes, very cool.  gTAG will be a great reference project for gEDA. :)

Hope it don't scare people away :-) "Yuck, ugly..."

> You knows, I may even usurp the schematics for a more stressing test of
> gnetlist. :-)

<stumble, trip, fell> What is usurp for a non native english speaker.
(It is said that if you don't understand my english, just do a direct
translation to swedish and it's all clear :-) )

> [ You people are hand checking netlist from gnetlist right? ]

I looked deeply into one of the first versions. I have not analyzed any of
the later versions deeper than "it looks ok". I should probably do an
analyze.

Regards,
/spe
! Stefan Petersen, MSc EE         !  \