Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist and hierarchy

Hi,

>I am using version 20001217 and gentlist generates
>a segmentation fault whenver I try to netlist a
>schematic with  hierarchy (I am using -g spice, but it
>appeares to be similar for other formats too).
>Hierarchy seems to work for gschem (I can go down into
>the subcell's schematic and symbol).
>In fact gnetlist seg-faults as soon as I add a pin
>to the subcircuit (even if I just try to netlist the
>subcircuit itself).
>Does anybody have a clue what I might be doing worng?

	In order to diag this you need to either send me or to the
list the appropriate schematics and symbols.  It is mostly caused by
a missing attribute which needs to be attached to the pin.  This is
certainly a very bad bug, since gnetlist should never segfault, even
if you give it bad data.  If you send the sch/syms to me via private
e-mail make sure you tell me that they are sensitive or not.

								-Ales