Re: gEDA-user: 20020909 build probs in gnetlist and fix

Hi,

>	I am trying to build geda-20020209 on OpenBSD 3.0 and getting
>an error in gnetlist (and also gsymcheck):

	So, libgeda and gschem built okay? (yes, because they are
using GUILE_CFLAGS).

[snip]
>there is a /usr/local/include/guile/gh.g, but I don't see a -I
>/usr/local/include in the command line.
>
>tracing back through the Makefile, Makefile.in, to Makefile.am and
>thence to configure, configure.in and aclocal.m4 I notice that the
>GUILE_INCLUDE value never gets set.  If I change:
>
>INCLUDES = @GUILE_INCLUDE@ ...

>INCLUDES = @GUILE_CFLAGS@ ...
>
>in the *.am files, run a gmake reconfig at the top directory, and
>gmake install, all seems to go well.

	Yeah,  gnetlist/gsymcheck are messed up.  Thanks for catching
this.  Fixed in CVS. I have removed all trace of GUILE_INCLUDE and GUILE_LIBS
and am using the right macros everywhere.  Thanks.

								-Ales