gEDA-user: Hi & ps question

Everyone,

I'm starting with a little presentation of myself because i'm new to this
list.

About six months ago I started an ee education. So if I don't flunk out I can
have my bachelors degree in two and a half year.

As you understand I my knowledge in the area is limited. Last semester was
mostly math studies so I only just got started with the electronic courses.

That said. I'm a strong believer in free/open software and prefer to use it
above the windows based software that my university has choosen to use in it's
education.

I'm working on a laboration report now and experienced my first problem with
gaf.

I tried printing to a file from gschem and it created a postscript. Great!
But, it seems latex (lyx) barfs on it. It says it can't figure out it's size.

Could this be because it's not an eps file perhaps? Have anyone had any luck
in including gschem drawings in latex?
--
/Martin