Re: gEDA-user: Tools for timing diagrams for digital signals

A commercial product found below handles the job.

http://www.forteds.com/products/td_overview.html

Steve Wilson

Evan Lavelle wrote:

Egil Kvaleberg wrote:

In terms of doing documentation and analysis of digital signals, would
any of the gEDA tools be suitable? Perhaps GTKWave?

What I am thinking here is in terms of initial design amd documentation
of timing and waveforms, not viewing results of simulations. Automated
check of timing constraints is fine, but even a tool that helps in
documenting and visualizing certainly helps.

Egil

I've spent some time looking for exactly this, and I'm afraid that the answer is... Visio. I know, but it's much better than anything else I tried. If you can find an alternative, I'd like to know about it!

Evan