Re: gEDA-user: setting PCB background color

On Tuesday, February 3, 2004, at 05:29 PM, Dan McMahill wrote:

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 03:49:40PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

I've looked through the app-defaults file but can't seem to find the
right one.
Pcb.masterForm*output*background:        gray95
hmm.  Doesn't seem to do much.
I tried selecting the widget in editres, but it looks like some custom drawing procedure is clearing the background after the widget gets painted. It probably isn't controlled by a resource.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple@ghz.cc