gEDA-user: gEDA to Gerber?

Hello,

I am currently working on a senior project that requires that I place my final design on a PCB. The PCB company that my university uses is in Alberta, Canada, and they only accept Gerber files.

Using a gSchem schematic, is it possible to convert the design to a Gerber file that I can send to the PCB manufacturer?

I have tried using gsch2pcb with PCB, but it creates a .pcb file that my manufacturer cannot understand. Additionally, not all of the components in my schematic could transfer to the pcb design.

I appreciate any help that you can provide, and will look forward to hearing any solutions to my problem.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
William