Re: gEDA-user: gschem crash on zoom in or zoom out commands

Hi,

[snip]
>When running the program inside gdb it says:
>
>(gschem:12239): Gdk-WARNING **: gdkdrawable-x11.c:764 drawable is not a pixmap
> or window
>
>Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
>0x4056eb56 in XWarpPointer () from /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6
>(gdb)

	I've never seen this sort of failure before.

	Three things that would be helpful in debugging this:

1) Does gschem start without any error messages?

2) Get a stack trace when this seg fault occurs.  Type:  where   at the
   (gdb) prompt when you get gschem to seg fault and post the output
   to the list.

3) Something else to try is to create a file in the current directory
   called "gschemrc" and inside put:

   (warp-cursor "disabled")

   and then run gschem and see what happens when you zoom.

								-Ales