Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist dumps core

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 12:42:55AM +0100, Christoph Lechner wrote:

> >*  Your backtrace shows that the pointer w_current changes its hex
> >value as you make successive function calls.  This suggests a memory
> >management problem or a loose pointer.  We have been hacking a lot in
> >that particular file recently.  Maybe there is a  bug which we
> >created and haven't found yet.  If you are a new gEDA user, you might

I just checked in a bug fix in that area.  You might do a cvs update
and try again.  If you want to just change that one line, its in
libgeda/noweb/f_basic.nw

Change the

  realpath(filename, &filename_buffer);  /* places reult in filename_buffer */

line to

  realpath(filename, filename_buffer);  /* places reult in filename_buffer */

-Dan