Re: gEDA-user: Linux question - Does gEDA build and run under Suse 9.2 Professional

> Thanks Peter, but what is FC3 and FC2?

Oh, forgive me. FC stands for Fedora Core it is Red Hat Linux succesor.
I use version 2 on my laptop and version 3 on my desktop PC, both run
gEDA without a problem.

> The thougt behind my question is, that I got Suse 9.0 in a version I
> don't know.
> Under this version gEDA produce problem while building and  I got some
> other uncomforable thinks like: no WLAN support - problems with the
> centrino-fan and so on.

I think that if you sent some more info maybe we could find the problem
with gEDA build process. The rest seems to be Linux vs. Hardware
problems.

> If I know gEDA will build and work, so I think it would make sense to
> upgrate and solve some problems with one step.

I do not use Suse (yet probably) but I think that it is only a matter of
needed packages and compilers which you might possibly need.