Re: gEDA-user: Linux question - Does gEDA build and run under Suse 9.2 Professional

Thanks Peter, but what is FC3 and FC2?

The thougt behind my question is, that I got Suse 9.0 in a version I don't know.
Under this version gEDA produce problem while building and I got some other uncomforable thinks like: no WLAN support - problems with the centrino-fan and so on.

If I know gEDA will build and work, so I think it would make sense to upgrate and solve some problems with one step.

That's why I'm asking ;-)
Manfred

PR schrieb:

Question:
Does gEDA build and run under Suse 9.2 Professional - is anybody with experiences regarding this here?

I think it's just a matter of what libraries/compilers you have and if you can download it form the internet if you need.

In other words: give it a try!

Or maybe you could try a CD distibution of gEDA, it should do most of
dirty work for you.

I built gEDA on FC3 and FC2 with no big problems.

Peter