Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist in a Makefile

Hi Peter,
I think it'd be nice to have the backend returning some value depending
on the number of errors and warnings, so it would be easy to do that
kind of tests in Makefiles.

So maybe return a different value for each possible situation:
	- No errors.
	- Only warnings.
	- Errors.

Using your makefile, you will only run the spice backend if there are no
errors. The drc2 backend can also raise warnings, and a lazy user will
not check those if the spice backend was run and no message about
warnings was printed, so I would print a message warning the user if
there are warnings.

Regards,

Carlos

--
Carlos Nieves Ónega <cnieves@xxxxxxxxxx>

Alquila tu veh&iacute;culo al mejor precio con HERTZ
¡ 60 euros por el fin de semana !
http://tracker.tradedoubler.com/click?p 846&a37797