Re: gEDA-user: create edge connector element for PCB?

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 16:28:40 -0500, 9000 VAX <vax9000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, list,
>   Today I tried to create an edge connector element by drawing lines
> on component and solder layers, numbering them, and converting. The
> resulted element dropped all pads on solder layer. I googled it seems
> the problem was known by Jan, 2004. Would you please inform me that
> whether it is a problem of the current version, or it is caused by my
> incorrect operation. Thank you.

I observed the ACSII element file and found that the solder side pads
were actually there. It was that I did not know how to show pad
numbers of the solder side pads after I loaded the element (I still do
not konw), that caused my wrong guess.

cheers,
vax, 9000