Re: gEDA-user: Question about PCB

Hi Manfred --

>  From the tools I know there is mostly a selection: "place object to x
> y" - for complete objects, or also for parts (corners) of areas, lines...
> This possiblity I missed in PCB - but if there is a workaround, it is
> also OK.

There is currently no way to do this in PCB.  My hope is that once PCB
is released from its Xaw chains and ported to GTK, the I will be able
to figure out how to implement a dialog box into which you can type
coordinates for lines, polys, etc.  Besides this, I have lots of other
big plans for PCB, but might not have a big enough brain to actually do
them. . . . .

Stuart