gEDA-user: PCB under Window$

Hello

I managed to install PCB
http://pcb.sourceforge.net
on M$ Window$ successfully and simply.

First I installed Cygwin and clicked up bunch of reasonable options
(X, gcc, GNU Make, and lots more)

Then I downloaded the source from the PCB official webpage and did
./configure --prefix=/usr
make
make install

Then I started Cygwin, typed "startx" (this started X Window System) with
another commandline shell, and then I just typed "pcb twister.pcb" and
could edit the PCB.

Does anyone has experience with PCB on Windows? Has anyone experienced
any problems during that?

It's a 800MHz notebook and it's rather slow (due to the CPU speed,
cygwin/Windows inefficiency and also I suspect PCB from being written
poorly froom speed point of view).

Cl<