Re: gEDA-user: gschem: How is the conversion of using Busses

[snip]
>If I use D0 to D7 for the single nets, how have I to set the "net"
>attribute of the bus? D1..D7 - or D[1..7] - is there any convention?

	At this point in time, buses are really just cosmetic.
The netlister doesn't really pay much attention to them.  It does pay
a lot of attention to the netname= attributue on the nets.

>Also, I do not know how I have to set the "value" and the "net"
>attributes of the Port-symbol, which schould make the connection to the
>next sheet...

	You shouldn't have to do this at all, since all nets are global
across all loaded schematics.  gEDA/gaf doesn't use port symbols
to move connectivity between sheets.  Let me know if I have totally
misunderstood you.

								-Ales