Re: gEDA-user: Article in Circuit Cellar, not quite there yet.

We discussed this amongst ourselves at the time.   It's not clear to
me if Spectrum takes submissions, or if you need to know somebody to
get in there.

In any event, Spectrum is more of an academic magazine, whereas we
were trying to reach folks in the "real world", so CC seemed to be a
logical choice.  If somebody with pull at the IEEE is reading this &
wants an article, they are encouraged to contact us.

Stuart