Re: gEDA-user: Article in Circuit Cellar, not quite there yet.

On Friday 25 February 2005 7:57 am, Stuart Brorson wrote:

> > Question is just how many engineers you scared away by using the words
> > 'command line' in the article :-)
>
> *Chuckle*   They're all using Windows and didn't read the article.
>
> Stuart

Perhaps the real question should be how scary are engineers who don't know
there way around the cli? :)  That's like saying sure, I understand how a car
works, but no, I've never looked under the hood of one - Why would I do that?

Best regards

Marvin