Re: gEDA-user: Article in Circuit Cellar, not quite there yet.

Hello,

Congratulations to a successful press release. Is it possible to get this
article?

After my success with the article in the ham radio magazine CQDL, I plan to
got to other German electronic magazines and try to put articles in there.

This article would help me to write my article and is your change to become
coauthor in German magazine!

Peter