Re: gEDA-user: PCB Gtk port

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:34:33 -0500
Marvin Dickens <marvindickens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wow! I just compiled and test drove your gtk port of PCB. It
> is most excellent! For me, this port is a real pleasure. I appreciate
> the work you've done and the time you spent doing it.

Great! I'm glad I've been able to help with PCB.  You know, I'm just
a user that decided to try to help make things better and it's really
a good example of what free software is all about.

And it makes this a good time to really appreciate all the work that's
been going before in PCB by Dan McMahill, DJ Delorie and Harry Eaton.
I'm really not sure about how long Dan and DJ have been at it, but I know
that Harry has been doing a lot of good work on it for years without which
I would have had nothing to do this last month!

Bill