Re: gEDA-user: Where to download gtk PCB?

Hi Bill --

One issue I have experienced is that I haven't been able to get to
your tarball since before yesterday (Sun).  Since you are putting this
on a DSL link, I wonder if your provider has disabled uploads from
your site?  Sometimes DSL providers don't like you to run a busy FTP
site from your house -- their download bandwidth is much greater than
their upload bandwidth.

If your provider has disabled access to your site, I volunteer to
put the tarballs on my site (commerically hosted) temporarily, until
it ends up at pcb.sf.net, where it belongs.

OTOH, if I can't get the tarballs 'cause I'm lame, just ignore my
offer.  :-)

Stuart