Re: gEDA-user: Where to download gtk PCB?

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:56:16 -0500 (EST)
sdb@xxxxxxxxxx (Stuart Brorson) wrote:

> One issue I have experienced is that I haven't been able to get to
> your tarball since before yesterday (Sun).  Since you are putting this
> on a DSL link, I wonder if your provider has disabled uploads from
> your site?  Sometimes DSL providers don't like you to run a busy FTP
> site from your house -- their download bandwidth is much greater than
> their upload bandwidth.
>
> If your provider has disabled access to your site, I volunteer to
> put the tarballs on my site (commerically hosted) temporarily, until
> it ends up at pcb.sf.net, where it belongs.
>
> OTOH, if I can't get the tarballs 'cause I'm lame, just ignore my
> offer.  :-)

I was thinking I was a bit lame also as I couldn't download it yesterday
myself.  I'm not hosting locally so it's not on a DSL link, it's at the ISP.
Maybe just a temporary problem because I just was able to download it.
Give it another try:

    http://members.dslextreme.com/users/billw/test/pcb-gtk.tar.gz

If there's still a problem or if this happens again, sure, put it up.

Bill