Re: gEDA-user: "gwave: undefined symbol: coop_global_curr", Gwave Install problem

On 2/6/06, Ray <coolradar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have tried two way to install Gwave:
> 1, build from the source tarball
> when I make the tarball, some stranger error occured:
>
> make[4]: *** [gwave] Error 1
> make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/radar/software/gwave-20051222/src'
> make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/radar/software/gwave-20051222/src'
> make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/radar/software/gwave-20051222/src'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/radar/software/gwave-20051222'
> make: *** [all] Error

When you see a list of errors like this, you need to keep going
further back in the build log to see what triggered them. Essentially
all packages which use the standard ./configure mechanism will call
'make' several times to build things in subdirectories, so you have to
go to the first make error, and work backwards from there (also noting
the first "Leaving directory" prompt to see what directory the problem
file is in).

--
- Charles Lepple