Re: gEDA-user: Building subcircuits in gschem and pcb possible?

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:02:19 -0200
Xtian Xultz <xultz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just my opinion, by I hate that kynd of thing. I made a board with 16
> amplifiers, all exactly the same, but I drawed everyone (copy and paste,
> sure), but in the final result I had a lot of sheets with the same circuit
> but different refdes. Why? Because I prefer so. When I see that R45 is
> connected together to R48 in the pin 3 of U12, I know thats exactly what I
> have on the board. Looking to diagrams with blocks representing part of the
> circuit, to me, is good only to theoric explanation about the board. But
> the diagram itsel, must contain every little part of the circuit.

I did this too in my 2 channel 3 way crossover design. It's realy worth having lot's of sheet. I did copy paste, an then renumber it all by grenum.

Levente

--

E-Mail: lekovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: ha5ogl

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X   against HTML email & vCards
/ \     http://arc.pasp.de/

Have Fun, & Linux! 73 for all by HA5OGL.
This message was generated by Sylpheed.