Re: gEDA-user: Building subcircuits in gschem and pcb possible?

Just my opinion, by I hate that kynd of thing. I made a board with 16
amplifiers, all exactly the same, but I drawed everyone (copy and paste,
sure), but in the final result I had a lot of sheets with the same circuit
but different refdes. Why? Because I prefer so. When I see that R45 is
connected together to R48 in the pin 3 of U12, I know thats exactly what I
have on the board. Looking to diagrams with blocks representing part of the
circuit, to me, is good only to theoric explanation about the board. But the
diagram itsel, must contain every little part of the circuit.