Re: gEDA-user: Building subcircuits in gschem and pcb possible?

I wrote a script that arranges copies of a schematic and pcb layout
in a matrix (and renumbers the refdes's). My documentation contains
an example for creating and electronic load (current sink).

The documentation and script is at

   http://www.luciani.org/geda/util/matrix.html

(* jcl *)

--