gEDA-user: Re: How to convert a hole

That symbol does not have a hole. The #10 and 1/4" symbols do not have
holes only
a silkscreen cross to be used as a manual drill guide. Here is the
note from the hardware section of my webpage ---

   The symbols for the #10 and 1/4" screws have a copper cross in the
center. The copper     cross is meant to be used as a manual drill
guide. The larger drill sizes do not seem to be common at the low-cost
board vendors.

  I will clarify the wording.

To add a hole you would need to add a pin to the symbol. To add a plated hole
with a 152mil diameter and an annular ring of 23mils replace the two pad lines
with the following line:

   Pin(0 0 175 152 "" "1" 0x01)

(* jcl *)

P.S. You should also remove the last two ElementLine statements and
the ElementArc
statement. They are not needed when you have a hole.

--
http://www.luciani.org