gEDA-user: Viewdraw conversion

Hi everyone,

I just installed geda and everything worked smoothly. I see there is a
conversion program that takes in viewdraw files and converts them to
gschem format. I was wondering if there is a  program that does the
reverse of that, ie., converts geda files back to Viewdraw format?

Also, I'm interested in knowing more about gschem source code. Where
can I get the commented version of the source code? Do I have to use
noweb tools in order to get the commented version of the source code?

Thanks in advance for all your replies.. :-)

--
Sincerely,
Jung Ko