Re: gEDA-user: Viewdraw conversion

> I just installed geda and everything worked smoothly.

Good to hear!

> I see there is a
> conversion program that takes in viewdraw files and converts them to
> gschem format. I was wondering if there is a  program that does the
> reverse of that, ie., converts geda files back to Viewdraw format?

Nope.  Not yet.

> Also, I'm interested in knowing more about gschem source code. Where
> can I get the commented version of the source code? Do I have to use
> noweb tools in order to get the commented version of the source code?

The source is indeed the noweb code.  I can't say that there are a lot
of comments in there, however. . . .

What are you looking to do with the source?  If you are going to hack
libgeda, I have the beginnings (only the beginnings ...) of a document
capturing the libgeda API on my website (back up again, BTW) at:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/

The doc is called libgeda_functions.sxw.  Please feel free to use it
and add to it if you wish.

Stuart