Re: gEDA-user: Viewdraw conversion

Hi Stuart,

El jue, 09-02-2006 a las 21:34 -0500, Stuart Brorson escribiÃ:
[snip]
> > Also, I'm interested in knowing more about gschem source code. Where
> > can I get the commented version of the source code? Do I have to use
> > noweb tools in order to get the commented version of the source code?
>
> The source is indeed the noweb code.  I can't say that there are a lot
> of comments in there, however. . . .
>
> What are you looking to do with the source?  If you are going to hack
> libgeda, I have the beginnings (only the beginnings ...) of a document
> capturing the libgeda API on my website (back up again, BTW) at:
>
> http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/
>
> The doc is called libgeda_functions.sxw.  Please feel free to use it
> and add to it if you wish.

Shouldn't noweb handle the documentation as well?
If we are using noweb as the documentation system, maybe it would be
more helpful a tip about how to get the noweb documentation (in ps or
pdf) from the source. I know there is a lot of undocumented functions in
the code, so the next thing would be to add more noweb documentation as
we dig in the code. Thus a little howto about how to add and what style
use with noweb documentation would be worth...

Am I missing something?

Carlos