Re: gEDA-user: Viewdraw conversion

> Hi Stuart,
>
> El jue, 09-02-2006 a las 21:34 -0500, Stuart Brorson escribi=C3=B3:
> [snip]
> > > Also, I'm interested in knowing more about gschem source code. Where
> > > can I get the commented version of the source code? Do I have to use
> > > noweb tools in order to get the commented version of the source code?
> >=20
> > The source is indeed the noweb code.  I can't say that there are a lot
> > of comments in there, however. . . . =20
> >=20
> > What are you looking to do with the source?  If you are going to hack
> > libgeda, I have the beginnings (only the beginnings ...) of a document
> > capturing the libgeda API on my website (back up again, BTW) at:
> >=20
> > http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/
> >=20
> > The doc is called libgeda_functions.sxw.  Please feel free to use it
> > and add to it if you wish.
>
> Shouldn't noweb handle the documentation as well?
> If we are using noweb as the documentation system, maybe it would be
> more helpful a tip about how to get the noweb documentation (in ps or
> pdf) from the source. I know there is a lot of undocumented functions in
> the code, so the next thing would be to add more noweb documentation as
> we dig in the code. Thus a little howto about how to add and what style
> use with noweb documentation would be worth...
>
> Am I missing something?

Hi Carlos --

As far as I know, you are missing nothing.  Two points:

1.  I don't know how to use noweb to get the documentation out.

2.  I don't know how much textual documentation is in the noweb code anyway.

Perhaps a noweb guru could run noweb on the code to get the
documentation out?  I'd be happy to take the output and stick it in my
doc.

Stuart