Re: gEDA-user: Viewdraw conversion

On 2/12/06, Stuart Brorson <sdb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Perhaps a noweb guru could run noweb on the code to get the
> documentation out?  I'd be happy to take the output and stick it in my
> doc.

We aren't too far past the 20060123 release, so as a first cut, you
could take a look at libgeda-20060123/docs/libgedadoc.info, and the
corresponding directory in gschem. (I would still  encourage a real
noweb guru to step up and help Stuart get noweb configured, since that
will help prevent his documentation from lagging behind the releases.)

What happens if you run 'info libgedadoc' or 'info gschemdoc'? (pinfo
is an easier-to-use version of info, and Debian/Ubuntu users have
dwww, which are IMHO much more natural interfaces for viewing info
files.)

Apologies if I'm barking up the wrong tree, but I believe these are
the files that noweb generates.

--
- Charles Lepple