gEDA-user: Building subcircuits in gschem and pcb possible?

Hi all,

I have a circuit which contains a lot of identical subcircuits.

I have 8 times the same power amp (some resistors and transistors)
and a micro controller in my circuit. Now I want only draw the
power amp one time, use it 8 times and draw the controller circuit,
connect the controller to the amps and process it to pcb.
Is there a chance to do so? Maybe I can simply copy my amp.sch
8 times to differnt names, run refdes_renum over all the files and
after that run gsch2pcb. This will work but is not really what I want,
because there is no possibility to connect the subcircuits
to the controller in this case...

And is it also possible to use a kind of "element" which is the
power amp which could be placed 8 times and after that only
connect the "rest" of my circuit via the normal netlist and line tools?

Thanks
   Klaus