Re: gEDA-user: Some (newbie?) problems GSpiceUI, PCB

Last time, When I tried to install gEDA20050820, I also have the bad
experience to install GSpiceUI. I cannot install it from tarball, even
the necessary requirement was fuifilled.

This time I have successfuly installted GSpiceUI after reinstall
Fedora Core4 several times,  but I can not install Gwave anymore. I
hate to reinstall OS again, but I don't whether I have another choice
to make it work.

Anyway, I get the GSpiceUI work this time in my FC4, perhaps you can
check the INSTALL file with GSpiceUI to see what you don't have in you
OS.

I sincerely hope that gEDA can provide one piece of RPM which contain
every components  of the gEDA suite,  which will make the life easier.