gEDA-user: pcb: loading a *.pcb file via "load layout data..."

Hi all,

I have finished routing a pcb and want to use it as
multiple times on a pcb. But if I load it via the
"load loayout data to paste buffer" I am not able to place
the loaded data on the grid and I also not able to move
the circuit to the correct place. Is there a way to
allign the circuit to some hidden snap point?

Thanks
   Klaus