Re: gEDA-user: Some (newbie?) problems GSpiceUI, PCB

> P.S.: Did someone find a solution to the GSpiceUI build problem, also an
> "undefined reference":
> "undefined reference to `pango_x_get_context'"

A Google search turns up this:

add pango setting to aclocal.m4:

      WX_LIBS_ONLY="`$WX_CONFIG_WITH_ARGS --libs --unicode=no`"
      PANGO_LIBS="`pkg-config --libs pangox`"
      WX_LIBS="$PANGO_LIBS $WX_LIBS_ONLY "

Indeed, I seem to recall that if you configure with the flag
--unicode=no, then things work.   But I could be wrong.  Give it a try
& let us know.

Or look inside the configure file and see what args
you can twiddle.  Anything having to do with unicode is fair game for
twiddling.

Stuart