Re: gEDA-user: PCB net-highlighting difficulties.

> Does the HID pcb offer any different highlighting modes?

So far, I've been trying to keep the functionality the same as the Gtk
version.  The lesstif version, however, has a slightly different
netlist viewer.  You can click on nets to select them, rather than
using the "select net" button, and the up/down arrows cycle through
the nets, selecting each in turn.

It's kinda neat watching it scream through data busses at full speed.

I've also tried to "fade" the inactive layers but I'm not sure if that
will stay the default or not.