Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist errors

I've also just discovered that with slotted components gnetlist aborts.  The output file contains only this:
Checking non-numbered parts...

Checking duplicated references...
I've numbered the two sections of my slotted part with the same reference designator (per the gsch2pcb tutorial).  I would expect (at worst) that I might get a duplicate reference designator error, but not that it would fail to finish.  If I number them differently (e.g. U1A, U1B ...) I don't believe that PCB will think they're the same part.

Joe T