Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist errors

Carlos,

Thanks for the detailed reply.  As a general rule I ignore the pintype errors since I will need to violate them at times.  Since my original post I've observed that smaller files work better than large ones.  In any case, we'll grab the update to g_netlist.c from cvs and try again.

Thanks again for your help.

Joe T