Re: gEDA-user: Panelizing multiple boards into one with PCB

Just draw lines on a new layer representing the score marks.  Your board shop
will tell you how much space to allow.  You'll want to call this layer
filename_array.gbr.

John Luciani has a script for making arrays of layouts, you might want to try
that.

If you draw the outline in silk, this is enough for most board shops to do a
score.  But you'll need to be sure you have a way to communicate this to them.

If you have odd shaped outlines, you'll get tab routes done.

Cutting boards yourself can be done but it's not much fun.

Phil