Re: gEDA-user: Panelizing multiple boards into one with PCB

Panelizing is very easy to do just using PCB. After I get my
individual layouts complete I make a panel layout that contains each
of the individual layouts. Creating the compound layout is typically a
five minute job.

Since I cut the boards on a bandsaw or sometimes with a hacksaw I usually leave
about 1/4" between layouts. You could place a silkscreen line between layouts to
help you guide the saw. If you are not doing a silkscreen you could
manually mark
the boards with a Sharpie marker.

You need to check with each vendor to see if they allow panelizing,
v-scoring or perforations. PCB Express allows panelizing but I believe
they do not
do v-scoring or perforation (PCB Pro does but is most likely mor money).
Some vendors charge for panelizing.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org