Re: gEDA-user: PCB milimeter coordinates

> I dont like to route the board in mm, I allways route in inches,
> even when I have mm footprint.

I've noted that some fabs have mm design rules, though, and sometimes
you need to use mm track and space to meet them (like xscale with 6/6
rules).  Part specs also tend to specify hole sizes and annuluses in
0.1mm increments.  Drills are often spec'd in mms.

All that is controlled by that one dialog that doesn't support mm yet.

> What I miss is a resource to lock the grid settings.

With the lesstif HID, you just take that accelerator out of your menu
definition :-)

Then you MUST use the menu to change grid settings.

You can always change the sources ;-)