Re: gEDA-user: While we're bragging...

John Doty wrote:

This is a project I've been doing with gschem, spice-sdb, and ngspice
(also Mathematica). It's nearly ready to go to the layout contractor: I'm finishing off the top level design and tweaking the low levels for best performance. About 6000 transistors, and delta sigma converters need lots of clock cycles per conversion: simulating 1/4 of it takes about 6 minutes per converted pixel on a 2.4 GHz Athlon 64! Been running sims overnight, analyzing by day.

When I've written this up, I'll put it on line somewhere.

cool. I'll be interested in reading about it.

-Dan

p.s. I don't have a "designed with gEDA" thing to put up, but 12 of the chips in the gEDA symbol libraries were designed by me....