Re: gEDA-user: While we're bragging...

On Feb 23, 2006, at 3:32 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:

p.s. I don't have a "designed with gEDA" thing to put up, but 12 of the
chips in the gEDA symbol libraries were designed by me....

You win ;-)

Indeed! A *real* chip designer! I'm just a physicist faking it ;-)

This is my first attempt at a chip design. Would have been nice to do something simpler for a first try, but this is what the customer wanted. The smoke you see is coming from my ears...

jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx