Re: gEDA-user: PCB & Gschem

gEDA has not yet been that productive for me yet! telling me NO PAIN NO GAIN isnt
usefull i believe GEDA has potential lots of it but changes must be made, as was stated
before my laptop got trashed a few weeks ago that gEDA SHOULD be at the forefront
where newbies are concerned and telling a newbie to go use the competitors product
is not a good idea.

at current gEDA is not at the forefront.

Hope developers take note of everything that is being said
in these threads and changes made.

Marc :-P